Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

DAQ socket GetPhysicalResources error

DAQ

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 TKC

TKC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:02 PM

Hello -  I am new to Netduino.  I have successfully connected my Netduino GO to a DAQ board to a Bosch Temp/Press sensor and all works on initial deployment (yeah!):

Temp: 72.5 Fahrenheit
Alt: -126.86425 meters
Pressure: 102430 Pascals

But, when I deploy a second time it throws an unhandled error at GetPhysicalResources in the init code.  I don't get an error, just a page showing no source available.  I do have the DAQ init code in my project, and i can step through it.  

However - If i unplug the DAQ and erase the code on the Go, it will work fine next time.

The code prior to error is:

[color=#ff0000;]1.   static NwazetDAQ daq = new NwazetDAQ();[/color]
[color=#ff0000;] 2.   daq.Initialize(GoSockets.Socket1);[/color]

In the NwazetDAQ.cs the error then occurs here (red annotated #3):

public void Initialize(GoSocket socket, uint speedKHz = 16000) {
            if (speedKHz < 5000 || speedKHz > 16000) throw new ArgumentException("speedKHz");
            if (socket == null) throw new ArgumentNullException("socket");

SPI.SPI_module spiModule;
            Cpu.Pin chipSelect;
            Cpu.Pin gpioGoBus;
[color=#ff0000;]  3.          socket.GetPhysicalResources(out gpioGoBus, out spiModule, out chipSelect);[/color]

When i look at the socket in the watch window, it is not bound.  But, this must be some type of non-released resource.  I have tried (without change) to dispose of the daq after use daq.Dispose().  

Thanks,

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DAQ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.