Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

GoBus ports reading speed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Yemi

Yemi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

Hi,

I've searched the forum, but couldn't find the answer to this.
If I would to connect digital signals to all Netduino Go ports (8*10 pins), what is the speed at which Netduino Go could read all 80 ports?

#2 Arron Chapman

Arron Chapman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:37 PM

Hi,

I've searched the forum, but couldn't find the answer to this.
If I would to connect digital signals to all Netduino Go ports (8*10 pins), what is the speed at which Netduino Go could read all 80 ports?

There aren't acatually 80 pins there, in fact there are only 18 (if I counted correctly) unique I/Os on the Go.  Ports 1 - 4 share MISO, MOSI, SCK, UART_TX and UART_RX, then each has a unique CS pin.  THe same is true for the 5-8 ports.  As far as how fast one could read those 18 pins, the best answer I can give is very fast.

When you talk EE use small words, I'm just a Software Developer :)
My Blog/Site and Everything Else

If my post helped you please consider pressing the "Like This" button in the bottom right-hand corner.

Oh my. So many things, so little money!!

#3 Yemi

Yemi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:27 PM

Thank you for your help! I guess I misunderstood the Go Bus. 

Back to the drawing board...  :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.