Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

using SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.NetduinoGo

Best Answer Chris Walker, 17 January 2013 - 03:32 PM

Hi Hu5ton,

I tried to add "using NetduinoGo" to the top but it doesn't seem to be an option. Am I missing some references or something else?
You'll need to add the assembly (driver) for the RGB LED module to your project first (or any of the Netduino-brand GoBus modules). Right-click on "references" in the Solution Explorer, add in "NetduinoGo.RgbLed.dll", and you should be good to go. Chris Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hu5ton

Hu5ton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:11 AM

Hey I'm trying to learn how to program my Netduino Go for a project at my university but I am having some trouble. I want to start with the rgb module but in all examples they have using NetdiunoGo while im with "SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.NetduinoGo" so I cant use NetduinoGo.Button or .rgb. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated!

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:30 AM

Hi Hu5ton, To create an object to control your RGB LED, just go ahead and use the full name of the class:
NetduinoGo.RgbLed myLed = new NetduinoGo.RgbLed();
The using statement up top is actually for a different purpose. You can add "using NetduinoGo;" at the top if you'd like, so that you don't have to type "NetduinoGo." as frequently. Welcome to the Netduino community, Chris

#3 Hu5ton

Hu5ton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:28 PM

Hi Hu5ton, To create an object to control your RGB LED, just go ahead and use the full name of the class:

NetduinoGo.RgbLed myLed = new NetduinoGo.RgbLed();
The using statement up top is actually for a different purpose. You can add "using NetduinoGo;" at the top if you'd like, so that you don't have to type "NetduinoGo." as frequently. Welcome to the Netduino community, Chris

Thanks!

I tried to add "using NetduinoGo" to the top but it doesn't seem to be an option. Am I missing some references or something else?

#4 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:32 PM   Best Answer

Hi Hu5ton,
You'll need to add the assembly (driver) for the RGB LED module to your project first (or any of the Netduino-brand GoBus modules). Right-click on "references" in the Solution Explorer, add in "NetduinoGo.RgbLed.dll", and you should be good to go. Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.