Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Nokia 5110

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dr Who

Dr Who

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:54 PM

Hello!
On the previous Sunday 10-14-2012, I bought the Sparkfun (retail packaging) 5110. Assembling it using the instructions provided by of all people Limor Fried in her excellent site Nokia 3310/5110 LCD tutorial
From there the example provided by Sparkfun for our neighbors the Arduino community worked perfectly.

However I would like to have the screen controlled via the Netduino, and to this end I've reviewed the Wiki pages at Nokia 5110 LCD Netduino but they contained references to the N+ device. I removed that from both places. Now I'm getting the code errors concerning the PWM settings. I've attached a zipped folder file of the code I'm using. Now I'd like some outside help in figuring things out.

Attached Files

Doctor Who
"This signature does not exist!"

#2 Dr Who

Dr Who

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:10 PM

Hello!
On the previous Sunday 10-14-2012, I bought the Sparkfun (retail packaging) 5110. Assembling it using the instructions provided by of all people Limor Fried in her excellent site Nokia 3310/5110 LCD tutorial
From there the example provided by Sparkfun for our neighbors the Arduino community worked perfectly.

However I would like to have the screen controlled via the Netduino, and to this end I've reviewed the Wiki pages at Nokia 5110 LCD Netduino but they contained references to the N+ device. I removed that from both places. Now I'm getting the code errors concerning the PWM settings. I've attached a zipped folder file of the code I'm using. Now I'd like some outside help in figuring things out.

Now it works, the idea is to upgrade from 4.1 to 4.2 and to swap the Microsoft one for PWM for the Secret Labs one.

Doctor Who
"This signature does not exist!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.