Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino at PDC 2010 (or watch online)...

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:01 PM

If you are attending PDC 2010, please drop by and say hi. We're playing with hari's awesome morse code decoder, a Netduino Mini breathalyzer, a cool surprise project from Harford Hackerspace and more. If you're not attending PDC 2010, we'll be broadcasting live at 3pm PT today on Channel 9 Live. View that at... http://www.microsoftpdc.com/ And to those of you who stopped by and said hi yesterday, thank you for taking the time. It's really cool to learn more about the incredible projects you're building... Chris

#2 Omar (OZ)

Omar (OZ)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 06:16 PM

For those of you that don't know how to get time for your area here it is (Don't worry I needed to go online and figure it out too ;)) PT 3:00 PM IS EQUAL TO: 11:00 PM (GMT) - London 6:00 PM (-5:00 GMT) - Eastern US and Canada General: If your timezone is -3:00 GMT then subtract 3 hours from the GMT - London time. You could also add do (PT + 8 + GMT time zone): (3 + 8) -5 = 6:00 (That is for -5:00 GMT) Hope that helps you, if you have any questions you can refer to this chart: http://www.greenwich...nvert/index.htm (Note the time Chris wrote is in PST I believe)

#3 Chris Seto

Chris Seto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:07 PM

Woah, is this an opportunity to see the elusive Chris Walker in the flesh?! I think that's 5PM CST, so I'll be online watching.

#4 hari

hari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:53 PM

If you are attending PDC 2010, please drop by and say hi. We're playing with hari's awesome morse code decoder, a Netduino Mini breathalyzer, a cool surprise project from Harford Hackerspace and more.

If you're not attending PDC 2010, we'll be broadcasting live at 3pm PT today on Channel 9 Live. View that at...
http://www.microsoftpdc.com/

And to those of you who stopped by and said hi yesterday, thank you for taking the time. It's really cool to learn more about the incredible projects you're building...

Chris

Warning: Humor up ahead....
If you guys think the Netduino Mini was exciting... I have the inside tip that Chris will be announcing the Netduino Invisa. It has 1,024 I/O ports!!!
http://www.tylkodesi...evejobs_snl.mov

#5 Ravenheart

Ravenheart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:02 PM

A countdown timer would be helpful :)

#6 bill.french

bill.french

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • LocationPrinceton, NJ

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:04 PM

managed to miss the whole thing... ugh, anyone have a link yet??

#7 Ravenheart

Ravenheart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:43 PM

http://bit.ly/aWRwQX For those of you(me) who have missed it.

#8 Chris Seto

Chris Seto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:07 AM

Thanks Raven! I totally missed it.

#9 Omar (OZ)

Omar (OZ)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:21 AM

whoa Chris is looks really young. Chris how old are you? Not young as in inexperienced... because obviously you know your stuff :)

#10 bill.french

bill.french

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • LocationPrinceton, NJ

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:37 AM

Thanks, Raven, for the link. I love this stuff!

#11 Steven Behnke

Steven Behnke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 30 October 2010 - 04:49 AM

It was nice to run into you today, Chris. I'm glad we got a chance to talk for a minute or 4 between sessions.

#12 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:11 PM

It was nice to run into you today, Chris. I'm glad we got a chance to talk for a minute or 4 between sessions.

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! It was really good to meet you in person.

How did you enjoy the rest of PDC?

Chris

#13 Steven Behnke

Steven Behnke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:51 PM

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! It was really good to meet you in person.

How did you enjoy the rest of PDC?

Chris

The Unit Testing with Pex and Moles was really interesting. We will have to incorporate it into Netduino to make even more robust solutions. I also really enjoyed Lambdas Lambdas Everywhere with Herb Sutter. I'm glad they are are finally solving some of these issues that keep reappearing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.