Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

InterruptPort, NativeEventHandler & data1

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nobby

Nobby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:25 AM

I'm putting together a simple class to handle multiple port interrupts through a single event handler. .Net microframework says that data1 can be the port number. I setup an experiement to evaluate data1 with two different buttons. I used D6 & D10(PWM1 & PWM3). PWM3 came up as data1=54 and PWM1 came up as data1=52. Comparing those to the Netduino schematic, the difference in the two numbers matches the difference in pin numbers(diff of 2) but the numbers don't match the schematic pinout. PWM3 is 67 and PWM1 is 65. Regardless of whether this is an error or not, I still need to build a relationship table. I would like to know if these are going to change in the future though for whatever reason. Is there an error in the designation of pin numbers/labelling on the ARM7 netduino schematic?

#2 Nobby

Nobby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:39 AM

Nevermind, I figured out that I can just use the NetduinoPlus.Pins struct.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.