Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

netduino article in dotnetpro magazine

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 awaiK

awaiK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:43 AM

Today I noticed the german dotnetpro magazine has written an article about netduino and the .NET Micro Framework. It's the second .NET MF related article I noticed in the past few days in german magazine. Nice to see .NET MF gets some editor's attention. Did anyone see other articles in the past few weeks?

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:48 PM

It's great to see more articles about Netduino and .NET MF. Can you provide a few more details on the article contents, and maybe a link to where we can buy a copy? We've started a collection here...I'm sad that I don't speak some of these languages natively! Thanks for sharing this, awaiK! Chris

#3 awaiK

awaiK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:44 AM

Hi Chris,

one article you can find in the latest dotnetpro 08/2012: dotnetpro 08/2012 single order
I haven't read the article yet, because I just ordered the magazine.

The other article was published in c't Hardware Hacks 11/2011 and is about .NET Gageteer: c't Hardware Hacks 11/2011 single order

#4 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:32 AM

one article you can find in the latest dotnetpro 08/2012: dotnetpro 08/2012 single order
I haven't read the article yet, because I just ordered the magazine.

The other article was published in c't Hardware Hacks 11/2011 and is about .NET Gageteer: c't Hardware Hacks 11/2011 single order

Oh cool, we support both technologies (NETMF and Gadgeteer). I'll have to (try via Google Translate) to grab a copy of each!

You can use up to 2 Gadgeteer modules on the Netduino Go mainboard (although technically up to 8 Gadgeteer modules will work in some scenarios, we think Gadgeteer pin sharing is confusing so we say 2).

Thanks again for bringing this up!

Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.