Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

HBridge SN754410

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 alhardy

alhardy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:02 AM

Does anyone have breadboard wiring for an HBridge SN754410 and sample code for netduino go?

#2 Stefan

Stefan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1965 posts
  • LocationBreda, the Netherlands

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:18 AM

Hi, From your response here; http://forums.netdui...dpost__p__29869 I believe you've got a shieldbase. If so, that code and schematic should work, but like explained in that topic, PWM is still a bit bugged on the shieldbase. Tonight I've got a couple of minutes, I'll try to build it on my shieldbase and see if I can make it work.
"Fact that I'm a moderator doesn't make me an expert in things." Stefan, the eternal newb!
My .NETMF projects: .NETMF Toolbox / Gadgeteer Light / Some PCB designs

#3 alhardy

alhardy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:35 AM

That would be awesome, was going to close this after I saw your reply to my other post but if you could confirm that it works or not not would be great. Complete new world to a software dev, feel like there's so much new to get my head around! :-D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.