Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Google+ Plus Hangout Tonight

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Arron Chapman

Arron Chapman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:31 PM

A few of us are planning a Google+ Hangout for tonight around 6:30 PST. We'll chat about Netduino stuff, and anything else interesting. You can join via Google+ (details below) or possibly by calling in from the US.

Friend me on G+ and I'll post the details when it happens. If you want to be on via phone, you'll have to message me your number :)

When you talk EE use small words, I'm just a Software Developer :)
My Blog/Site and Everything Else

If my post helped you please consider pressing the "Like This" button in the bottom right-hand corner.

Oh my. So many things, so little money!!

#2 ErikN

ErikN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:36 AM

Short notice but I'm down for it. I won't have anything prepared to show though. I could talk about using NuGet though.

#3 Arron Chapman

Arron Chapman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:40 AM

We've started the hangout, feel free to join! https://plus.google....sts/dDKkb9zZUsU To actually join the hangout you'll have to friend me, and I'll make it available to you.

When you talk EE use small words, I'm just a Software Developer :)
My Blog/Site and Everything Else

If my post helped you please consider pressing the "Like This" button in the bottom right-hand corner.

Oh my. So many things, so little money!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.