Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

POST Data to Web Page

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Don Blaylock

Don Blaylock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationKalispell, Montana

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

I want to call a URL like this: http://DOMAIN.COM/?I...Data=78.3479283 This can be PHP, ASP or ASP.NET. I don't really care to use a web service or open a stream and write data as in the Pachube examples. Does anybody know how to do this using Netduino Plus and C#?

#2 Stefan

Stefan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1965 posts
  • LocationBreda, the Netherlands

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:42 PM

hi cheeto and welcome to the boards!

You could do this using the System.Net.HttpWebRequest object (in System.Http.dll), but it takes a lot of memory.
You could also, if you're familiar with the HTTP protocol, use regular sockets.

I wrote class for this as well, lighter as the System.Http.dll, but could do POST requests as well:
http://netmftoolbox....NET.HTTP_Client
"Fact that I'm a moderator doesn't make me an expert in things." Stefan, the eternal newb!
My .NETMF projects: .NETMF Toolbox / Gadgeteer Light / Some PCB designs

#3 ahmedfme

ahmedfme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationEgypt

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:51 AM

• can anyone provide a working example of asp.net webservice and netmf making netmftoolbos .post and it can be read from asp.net webservice...
  • i have netduino and i want to do so..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.