Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Application to run I/O ports

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 duinoman

duinoman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:42 PM

I am totally new to the netduino world as well as coding. I am wanting to know a couple things. Is there an application that is used to control all of the digital outputs and are the analog inputs able to do output? I have ordered a c# book and waiting for it to come in the mail. I am just eager to get started. Any help is much appreciated. I have the netduino plus and have upgraded the firmware to 4.2.

#2 Ralim

Ralim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:51 AM

Hello, Probably the easiest way to control all of the output pins is to create an array for OutputPins, and create a output pin for each output. Then loop through the array to set the value for each. The analog inputs can output like a DIO i believe. I hope that helps, Ralim

#3 Bainesbunch

Bainesbunch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:31 PM

Hello,
Probably the easiest way to control all of the output pins is to create an array for OutputPins, and create a output pin for each output. Then loop through the array to set the value for each.
The analog inputs can output like a DIO i believe.

I hope that helps,
Ralim

You can also create a dictionary of type outputpins, this way you can access all the properties and methods without having to cast them back into their types and address them using a key rather than an index into an array. I also belive that the Analogue pins can act as both Input and output pins like any other I/O pin in the system.

Pete.
I was going to change the world, then I discovered Netduino.
The world will have to wait.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.