Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

hex image file and deployment

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 allen

allen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:21 AM

I'm trying to be able to deploy to the netduino via the MFDeploy. My project deploys and runs fine when I run it from vs.net. However, when I load up mfdeploy and look for a .hex file, none are anywhere to be seen. I realize I'm probably missing something really obvious here, but where is the .hex file created?

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 10 March 2012 - 07:48 AM

Hi allen, The deployment file is created by Visual Studio's build process and written directly via MFDeployEngine. If you want, you can create a copy of it by reading it off your device using MFDeploy. [Use the "Create Application Deployment" feature] If you poke around the Mono forum here, you'll find a manual build process which you can use as well, if desired. Does that help? Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.