Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

LCD EA_DIP_204_4

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 stafil

stafil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:16 AM

Hi, LCD works fine, but when the call function from two or more timers, so it looks bad, see Appendix. I used SPI for LCD. What am I doing wrong? I used netduino+, 4.2RC4

Attached Files

#2 Bainesbunch

Bainesbunch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:26 PM

Hi, It could be that the timers are interfering with each other calling the function whilst it is being called by another timer. This would definitely mess it up. ;) You could try putting a synclock on the method (that drives the LCD) you are calling to prevent it being entered whilst servicing another timer. Cheers Pete.
I was going to change the world, then I discovered Netduino.
The world will have to wait.

#3 stafil

stafil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:47 PM

Hi,
It could be that the timers are interfering with each other calling the function whilst it is being called by another timer.

This would definitely mess it up. ;)

You could try putting a synclock on the method (that drives the LCD) you are calling to prevent it being entered whilst servicing another timer.

Cheers Pete.

Thank you very much, it is work, the modified code is in the attached file.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.