Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

TellyMate Class

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mercules

Mercules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 04:58 AM

This is my first project with the Netduino. I've created a static class for manipulating the TellyMate serial to TV adapter. I've tested the class with a single fontbank TellyMate shield. There are various print functions, and all of the control codes are converted to functions. Sorry the TellyMate.cs file is so long, but I have used #regions to make it manageable. The first file below is the TellyMate class, followed by a class of fontbanks you can program, and lastly, an uninspired tester class. EDIT: Reposted in the project showcase

Attached Files

#2 Stefan

Stefan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1965 posts
  • LocationBreda, the Netherlands

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:41 AM

Posted twice, this belongs in the project showcase I suppose, so I'm going to close down this one. Lets continue in http://forums.netdui...ellymate-class/ :D
"Fact that I'm a moderator doesn't make me an expert in things." Stefan, the eternal newb!
My .NETMF projects: .NETMF Toolbox / Gadgeteer Light / Some PCB designs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.