Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Tolyander kids car netduino controller

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bjørn Sundby

Bjørn Sundby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:42 PM

I have made a toylander 1 kids car. My goal was make a car for my kid to use every day, hence the finish was not first priority, but safe driving was most important. I have made a description with pictures off the project on my web site netduino toylander project. The most interesting part is probably the next version of the computer controlling the car based on the cheap Netduino computer. Please contact me if you have any questions or want more information to do the same.

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 27 December 2011 - 04:15 AM

Hi b.sundby, This looks like a cool project! Is there any chance you could upload your video to YouTube or somewhere similar? For some reason, I can't play it :( I look forward to seeing the completed project. Thanks for sharing! Chris

#3 Bjørn Sundby

Bjørn Sundby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:02 AM

Hi b.sundby,

This looks like a cool project! Is there any chance you could upload your video to YouTube or somewhere similar? For some reason, I can't play it :(

I look forward to seeing the completed project. Thanks for sharing!

Chris

I have made the video available on youtube, so now it should be viewable for everybody.

Thank you.

#4 Pete Brown

Pete Brown

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationAnne Arundel County, MD

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:31 AM

What a cool project! Pretty sure this gets you Dad of the Year :)
Pete Brown - http://10rem.net (NETMF, C++, Windows, C64, and general geekery) Twitter: @pete_brown
I work for Microsoft. Opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer,our partners or customers.

#5 Bainesbunch

Bainesbunch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:03 PM

Hey this is using exactly the same controler I have written an abstraction class to drive. Please feel free to look it over and add to it. You can find it here http://forums.netdui...h__1#entry22211 Cheers Pete.
I was going to change the world, then I discovered Netduino.
The world will have to wait.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.