Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino Plus + Interface

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ludo

ludo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:52 AM

Hi all,

I'm a beginner, and i'm using Netduino Plus to manage/control my reef tank.
It's a prototype but it's works well.
Currently only manage lights(with 2 relay + 1 PWM) and log on SD cards.

V0
Posted Image

In future version i will add more relay, PWM, and sensors.
And want use smartphone to manage it( Iphone 4S or Galaxy S 2, Santa Claus if you read this...)

But how?
I'm trying TouchOsc Editor
Posted Image

But not see where to put some code...

And OSC Drivers for netudino plus found in forum doesn't compile.

So i'm looking for a webserver but it's seems too hard for me, and probably need to learn JQuery, Css ...

There is other solution to make netduino plus communicate with a smartphone on LAN?

Thanks

Ludo

#2 Nevyn

Nevyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1072 posts
  • LocationNorth Yorkshire, UK

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:23 AM

So i'm looking for a webserver but it's seems too hard for me, and probably need to learn JQuery, Css ...

There is other solution to make netduino plus communicate with a smartphone on LAN?

There are plenty of web servers around on the forums so you should not have too much trouble finding one which meets your needs. Control from a smart phone should not be a problem either. I seem to remember demonstrations of iPad and Andriod control of the Netduino Plus.

In terms of technology, that depends upon the phone you wish to target. Silverlight can be used for Windows Phone 7 but it you want to be really cross platform then you need to look at vanilla HTML pages for simple control or HTML, CSS and Javascript for more "modern" interface.

Hope this helps,
Mark

To be or not to be = 0xFF

Blogging about Netduino, .NET, STM8S and STM32 and generally waffling on about life

Follow @nevynuk on Twitter

#3 ludo

ludo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:55 PM

Thanks for the reply Mark, I exclude Silverlight. In all the cases, i need to know more in HTML, CSS etc. Thanks, Ludo

#4 andro

andro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:35 PM

I do something similar to your project currently I can control true my web interface all digital IO(Read, write), analog (read), other functions SD log, time update from time server, 1 wire temperature sensors on digital IO. Picture of interface is in attachments. When it helps you I can public it here in forum. This weak I wont to build 4 relays control width PCF8574 (I2C).

Attached Files

#5 ludo

ludo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:21 AM

Hi andro, Nice! It would be helpful if you decide to public it. Tanks, Ludo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.