Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Circuit wiring help

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 monewwq1

monewwq1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:53 PM

Hi,

Can someone please assist me with wiring this circuit? Thanks!

#2 Stefan

Stefan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1965 posts
  • LocationBreda, the Netherlands

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:01 PM

Euh... LOL!
"Fact that I'm a moderator doesn't make me an expert in things." Stefan, the eternal newb!
My .NETMF projects: .NETMF Toolbox / Gadgeteer Light / Some PCB designs

#3 monewwq1

monewwq1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:20 PM

Euh... LOL!

"Not a resistor; wire just does this"

LOL :lol:

#4 Mario Vernari

Mario Vernari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1768 posts
  • LocationVenezia, Italia

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:13 AM

Okay, you got it!
That's the schematic of the brand-new Netduino Ultra: Chris Walker made an effort to keep it secret, but the game is over...

As you may notice, there are many new exciting features:
  • bat-protocol, entirely programmable from C#;
  • embedded smoke generator, to scare the novices;
  • holy-water tank, useful to make the circuit working even without power;
  • and many more.
Any comment?
Biggest fault of Netduino? It runs by electricity.

#5 AJB2K3

AJB2K3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:42 PM

It's got going to work, it's missing the cold fusion reactor and the warp field coils! Hmn I see it's missing the flux regulator and the sid chip!

"Maybe it's because you're a crap programmer"

#6 monewwq1

monewwq1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 10:24 PM

It's got going to work, it's missing the cold fusion reactor and the warp field coils!
Hmn I see it's missing the flux regulator and the sid chip!

:( I was having trouble finding scarab beetles, and my electric eel won't stay still, but this information throws another wrench into the works. Or maybe I just need to throw a real wrench and another solder blob in there somewhere as replacement for the other items? Hmmm... any other suggestions?

#7 AJB2K3

AJB2K3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:27 AM

:( I was having trouble finding scarab beetles, and my electric eel won't stay still, but this information throws another wrench into the works. Or maybe I just need to throw a real wrench and another solder blob in there somewhere as replacement for the other items? Hmmm... any other suggestions?

The rench might just be able to do it but you would need to calculate the the force to within +/- 0.001% of recommended tolerance.

#8 Nevyn

Nevyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1072 posts
  • LocationNorth Yorkshire, UK

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:44 AM

my electric eel won't stay still, but this information throws another wrench into the works. Or maybe I just need to throw a real wrench and another solder blob in there somewhere as replacement for the other items? Hmmm... any other suggestions?

I did think about 6 inch nails for the eel - one at either end and this would also give you somewhere to attach the wire. I think that this may void the warranty and perhaps cable ties should be used instead.

I also believe that there are a few components missing. Data is obviously input using the mouse but the only output device I can see is the connection to the sun. I can only surmise that this is running the Blinky program.

Mario - I believe that the holy water is not there as a power source but has been added to dampen down the wild oscillation of the 666 timer.

Regards,
Mark, who really must get out more...

To be or not to be = 0xFF

Blogging about Netduino, .NET, STM8S and STM32 and generally waffling on about life

Follow @nevynuk on Twitter

#9 Mario Vernari

Mario Vernari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1768 posts
  • LocationVenezia, Italia

Posted 06 November 2011 - 10:00 AM

Mario - I believe that the holy water is not there as a power source but has been added to dampen down the wild oscillation of the 666 timer.

Absolutely! I'm still too rough for these ultimate technologies...(still at 555, with no need of water)
Biggest fault of Netduino? It runs by electricity.

#10 AJB2K3

AJB2K3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:29 PM

I also believe that there are a few components missing. Data is obviously input using the mouse but the only output device I can see is the connection to the sun.

Looks like you missed the neck strap for direct neural connection and the vibrator for force feed back !

#11 georgejh

georgejh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationGlasgow, UK

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:38 PM

Okay, you got it!
That's the schematic of the brand-new Netduino Ultra: Chris Walker made an effort to keep it secret, but the game is over...

As you may notice, there are many new exciting features:

• bat-protocol, entirely programmable from C#;
  • embedded smoke generator, to scare the novices;
  • holy-water tank, useful to make the circuit working even without power;
  • and many more.
Any comment?

Where can I pre-order? :P

#12 Darrin

Darrin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:04 AM

"Decoy" ... LOL!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.