Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino plus bill of materials

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jeka

Jeka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:49 PM

Hello, i want create netduino by myself and i need bill of materials for netduino plus. Where can i can see this? Thanks in advance.

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 25 October 2011 - 01:36 AM

Hi Jeka, That's wonderful to hear. If you download the board design file from the downloads page, it contains full details on each component. If you don't have a copy of Cadence, there's a free viewer app which you could download as well. Also, many of the bigger components are listed by part number on the schematic. All of them--including capacitor values and such--are detailed in the source files. Chris

#3 Jeka

Jeka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:28 AM

Big thanks, i am have a copy of Cadence and already find bill of materials report there =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.