I try reflash with the latest version 4.1.0 Patch 2, but, with the one enabling the serial communication.
I saw the file TinyBooterDecompressor.bin but since the MFDeploy did not load it with the ER_CONFIG and ER_FLASH. So, I tried to flash it only with the ER_CONFIG and ER_FLASH.
And now, can't communicate with it, or ping it, in MFDeploy, USB and Serial, nothing, Tried the procedure at the top of the thread, nothing... I did not even see the board name in the combo box where the Netduino appear previously!
Is there a work around for that or it's completely over?
No worries. You have now programmed your Netduino as a bit of a Frankenstein: half USB, half serial
To fix this:
1. Unplug all power and USB connections from your Netduino
2. Start up MFDeploy on your PC (Start > Programs > .NET Micro Framework 4.1 SDK > Tools > MFDeploy.exe)
3. Select "USB" transport in MFDeploy, and select the USB Netduino firmware files for flashing.
4. Hold down the button on your Netduino while plugging its USB connection into your PC
5. In MFDeploy, the Netduino should show up. Within five seconds, press the PING button. This should show a successful connection to the device--and will keep the device in bootloader mode for at least 20 seconds.
6. Deploy the firmware to your device.
If this doesn't work, you can erase the Netduino completely and reprogram it from scratch using one extra step. We've built in receovery processes for you--no worries.
If you want to flash the "serial" firmware, you'll need to erase the device completely and program the serial bootloader (TinyBooterDecompressor) first--and then you should be fine from there.
Please let us know how this works for you; we'll get you back in good shape