Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

analog input

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mtripolt

mtripolt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:16 PM

hi folks, i´m a beginner with programming and wan´t to know how i can read or convert input signals?? i conected a poti with the analog input, i will that the led from D0 by low voltage pegel shine and the led from D1 by high voltage pegel or so. Please cam someone post some ideas for a code for c#. Thanks a lot Markus

#2 Omar (OZ)

Omar (OZ)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:56 PM

hi folks,

i´m a beginner with programming and wan´t to know how i can read or convert input signals??
i conected a poti with the analog input, i will that the led from D0 by low voltage pegel shine and the led from D1 by high voltage pegel or so.

Please cam someone post some ideas for a code for c#.

Thanks a lot

Markus

This might help: http://wiki.netduino...ntiometers.ashx

#3 mtripolt

mtripolt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:52 PM

This might help: http://wiki.netduino...ntiometers.ashx

Thanks a lot,

It works!! ;)

#4 AC2

AC2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:34 PM

Trying to use Arduino Sensor Shield (V5) with voltage sensor and 3 wire sensor connector cable (all from Emartee). Get solid 0 reading when using buckled A0 port. Read something about jumpering 3V3 to AREF but thought Version B of Netduino Plus avoided the need for that... any help greatly appreciated. Have sent post to vendor but thought I'd try here as well (English will probably be better ;-)

#5 mtripolt

mtripolt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 07:36 AM

hi guys,

i have another question,..
i want to connect a bistable relay to the netduino,
when you switch the relay (+/-) it stays in the position, but you need (-/+) to switch back.

is it possible to connect for example: pin D08/ Ground at one sight of the inductor and Ground/ D09 at the other sight without smashing the netduino???
Attached File  relais.tiff   36.76KB   12 downloads

hope you can see the attachment,
thank you

greeting markus

#6 Mario Vernari

Mario Vernari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1768 posts
  • LocationVenezia, Italia

Posted 28 August 2011 - 06:16 AM

No, you should never connect any inductive load directly to any logic output, unless you'll take some precaution.
Here is a basic sample circuit to drive an inductive load, such as a relay coil, a DC motor, or something like that.
http://ecelab.com/lo...e-relay-led.htm
Refer to the first schematic.

Please, notice that the schematic includes a NOT-gate, such as 74HC04. This gate might not be included, but there is an issue related to the Netduino start-up. When the Netduino is powered, it begins its reset process, that takes about 1-2 seconds. During that delay all the outputs are disabled, and they are configured as pullup-inputs, instead.
Without any smart trick, the pullup resistors may polarize the transitor, thus activate the relay coil. By adding a NOT-gate, the default/startup state will have no effect, and the coil must be activated only by setting LOW the Netduino output. This condition cannot be achieved without an explicit code, and the relay activation will work perfectly.
Cheers
Biggest fault of Netduino? It runs by electricity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.