Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Just getting started

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 AlexFielder1980

AlexFielder1980

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationAndover, UK

Posted 25 August 2010 - 12:47 PM

I was looking through some boxes of junk at home and I stumbled across some old resistors, leds, infrared leds, and a cpu fan.

I wanted to see if I could connect any/all of them to my netduino and control them using the button, but realised I don't know where to begin.

Can anyone offer some pointers? or even a schematic of the netduino to get me started.

Thanks in advance.

Also, it might be worth creating a bunch of reference posts for the novices like myself to refer back to when we get stuck? They've done something similar at The Swamp .NET forum - which is a place for AutoCAD customisation help/advice that I'm also a member of.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.