Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Code Contracts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JonnyBoats

JonnyBoats

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationPhillips, ME

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:51 AM

Does anyone know if Code Contracts (http://msdn.microsof...evlabs/dd491992 ) are implemented in the .NET Micro framework?

#2 Mario Vernari

Mario Vernari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1768 posts
  • LocationVenezia, Italia

Posted 30 April 2011 - 09:51 AM

Hi Jonny. You have posted a very good question, indeed. I don't think that the contracts could be applied on the MF, at least the runtime checking ones. Maybe the static checking could be performed...that is a very interesting task to study on. Let me some time to search on. There would be another viewpoint to consider, anyway. Due to the strong limitations of the MF (especially on a Netduino board), most of the good-practices cannot be applied, or they are not so convenient. We might consider to study a special "good-practice" guidance for tiny boards like Netduino. Cheers
Biggest fault of Netduino? It runs by electricity.

#3 Michel Trahan

Michel Trahan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 12:19 PM

We might consider to study a special "good-practice" guidance for tiny boards like Netduino.

That would be perfect for a tutorial :) Perfect for newbies like me that want to learn the best practice on MF :)
Started with C in 1985, moved to Vb3 ... to vb6 and stopped. Now started with .Net and learning C# and VB.net and wishing VB.net was on MF !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.