Long time lurker but I have had a couple Netduino plus in service over the years. Some of these questions are more .NET MF oriented than Netduino specific. Wondering what all has changed:
1. Visual Studio C# 2010 requirement - looks like we can now use VS2015?
2. Ethernet TCP/IP blocking connect - sometimes locks up the device. Is this fixed in the newest Net MF?
3. Watchdog timer - was not present back in the original netduino, so not possible to deal with hard lockups in code. Available now?
4. Hardware mac - used to clear itself sometimes so it was impossible to identify the device. No longer a problem in latest Net MF?
5. Saving to flash - looks like SD card was the only option back then. Is there now a way to write to flash?
6. ADC noise - seemed to be problematic when using ethernet. Improvements in the ADC circuit?
7. Realtime clock?
8. Deployments would sometimes lock up or bluescreen the PC if disconnecting the device. Deployments possible over ethernet now?
9. Still 3.3v I/O (5v tolerant)?
(some of these I probably know the answer but want to draw discussion to them)