Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino Plus Firmware v4.1.0 (update 6) RC 1

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:14 AM

Version: 4.1.0 Update 6 RC 1 (version 4.1.0.6 RC1) [replaced by v4.1.0.6 RC2]

#2 Illishar

Illishar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:15 AM

A small observation: Whenever I flash the fw, the process never finish. - I flash the TinyBooter with SAM-BA. Works fine. - I flash the ER_CONFIG & ER_FLASH with MFDeploy. Both works fine. But after the upload a dialog appears saying "Deployment Status", "Executing Application". And it never gets on from there. It just hangs. It has always been like that, from day 0.

#3 Illishar

Illishar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:44 AM

Something is wrong here. I'm unable to get the Netduino Netmf working. I've tried both the 4.1.1a6 and the 4.1.0a6. My board has lost its ability to reboot or something. Whenever I want to debug an application from within VS it just hangs. VS says something like "Board not in a initialized state. Rebooting". After that the Debug-channel also says "Rebooting...". And nothing happens. If I pull the plug (and reinserts it) the debugger will catch it (if lucky) and the debuggin will start. When I stop the debugging, the uploaded program will also stop. (It ought to continue though) Any ideas? I've attached my test program. Edit: Btw nothing is attached to the board besides the usb. Edit: Here's also a thing: If I connect to the board with MFDeploy and uses the "Reboot CLR" the board will also hang.

Attached Files

#4 Illishar

Illishar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:03 AM

Wait, I'm not the only one that has it, it seems: http://forums.netdui...firmware-to-411 You sent some other fw to him. I need it as well!!!! OMG!

#5 Illishar

Illishar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:12 AM

The 4.1.0a5 still seems to work. Phew! I was starting to panic.

#6 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:56 PM

Hi Illishar, Please send me an e-mail or PM with your e-mail address, and I'll send you that same test build of v4.1.0.6...to see if that fixes things for you... Chris

#7 Illishar

Illishar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:34 PM

Hello Chris, I've tested out the Build1, Build2 and Build3. Only the Build3 seems to work. I haven't tested Build4 and Build5 since they seem to be variations of Build3. I have another small observation though. When I disconnect the debugger the application seems to stop. Maybe that's intended though, I'm not sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.