Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Native Ethernet

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Illishar

Illishar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:33 PM

Hello there,

Just a small tidbit for you:
I've tested out some of the native Ethernet samples in the Atmel driver package. Webserver, Telnet, both the LwIP and the UIP stack. With and without DHCP.
They all seem to work just fine, with no alterations ;) (You might have to adjust the IP though.)

None of the samples supports 'connecting the wire after startup'. I suspect that you could solve this just by keep trying/searching though. (Or just resetting the board.)

The bad news is that the samples are rather obscure! Sadly. The ethernet driver + stack is a huge bunch of gotos and mile long functions. It's a miracle that they work. And it makes them rather difficult to manipulate I guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.