Some community members build awesome IoT projects with Netduino.
But for many of us, we just want to build cool stuff using a non-networked Netduino mainboard.
So while designing Netduino gen3, we designed a brand new board for non-IoT projects as well.
Introducing Netduino 3, a major upgrade to Netduino 2.
Netduino 3 Specs
Where to Buy (resellers)
Here are a few highlights of what is new and improved with Netduino 3:
- Micro: STM32F427VG
1MB flash (twice the code space as N2)
256KB RAM including 64KB core-coupled RAM (128KB more RAM than N2)
- Three GoBus 2.0 ports (for plug and play components)
- Support for even more Arduino shields (with ICSP header pads)
- New miniature shield-friendly pushbutton
- Brand new power subsystem and power management
- Over half of all components are new. Too much to cover here.
Netduino 3, Netduino 3 Ethernet, and Netduino 3 Wi-Fi: the future of Netduino is here.
I can't wait to see what cool things you build with this new gear!