Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Email SMTP ToolBox looking in wrong directory

Email SMTP ToolBox

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CT1

CT1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 10:17 PM

I know this is gonna be one of those silly gotchas. 

I downloaded & installed .NET Micro Framework Toolbox from CodePlex using the installation file approach.

It appears to have installed correctly.  Then I added the sample code to my program and after awhile got the Using and References all set.

Deployed my program to the netduino Plus 1 in debug mode, when the code gets to SMTP_Client.Mailcontact... it can't find the source because it's looking in D:\projecten\garrcomm  .... which I'm pretty sure is Stefan's directory

How do I change it to look where I installed it?  Anyone know what I did wrong?

Thanks

Cyn

#2 CT1

CT1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:20 PM

OK after more searching ......   I have tried other samples from the toolbox and they are working as expected.

Does anyone have the SMTP working?

Care to share what you did?

Thanks 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.