Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Impossible to use System.Net

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Desable783094

Desable783094

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 07:51 AM

Hello everybody,

I'm new in the world of netduino. I've got a netduino 1, and i must build something like that : 

http://blogs.msdn.co...oframework.aspx

So, just for my fist test, i copy the code and paste it in Visual C# 2010 (in a new micro framework application, i've downloaded and installed VS C# 2010 + update + .NET Micro Framework SDK v4.1 + Netduino SDK v4.1.0 (64-bit)).

But I got a problem.

Impossible to use System.Net in the microframework, and i must use the class SerialPort and my code.

What must i do to be able to use System.Net ?

Thanks everyone :-)

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:09 PM

Hi Desable783094,

Are you using an Ethernet shield with your mainboard?  Netduino 1 doesn't have System.Net or networking onboard...but we have some experimental Wiznet drivers if you want to use the System.Net classes with the Arduino Ethernet shields or compatible.

Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.