Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

DS3232 Real Time Clock Driver

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dan Kowalczyk

Dan Kowalczyk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 01 June 2014 - 10:31 PM

Hi everyone

I've been revisiting this community over the past days and thought I would send out a link to this real time clock driver I wrote for the Maxim DS3232. I've been able to get it working for all but the alarm -- mainly due to lack of time to complete it. Anyone ambitious enough could fill in this last remaining class, or else I will sometime.

If there are any questions feel free to message me on this site or post to this forum. Enjoy!

https://github.com/b...k/RealTimeClock

If you want a treat and don't mind the treatment...

#2 alvaro15

alvaro15

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 03:07 PM

Hi Dan.

I'm new with Netduino and also with I2C communication. I want to work with DS3231 RTC, Do you know a library for this IC? I've been searching for it, but i found nothing about it and if is it posible to use one from DS3232? I found all the register are equal in both RTC.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.