Why don't VS .exe file - Visual Studio - Netduino Forums

Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Why don't VS .exe file

exe file problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Szilard

Szilard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:19 AM

Hello,

I am beginer in programming field I have been dealing with it for 4-5 months. So my problem is the next, I create a simple code in Console Application mode (in Visual Studio 2010) but when I want to run it I got an error message, a build errors because can not find the exe file. Of course I check the output folder and indeed there is no .exe file. Can anybody tell me how I can set the software? Of course I chacked the properties (right click on the project name... and so on) but I didn't find the option where I can set the software to create exe file (or not).

Thank you in advance for help.

Szilard

#2 RayHAz

RayHAz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:08 PM

Pressing F5 or clicking the debug green arrow will both BUILD the file and EXECUTE it in debug mode.

What exe file is it complaining that it can't find?  YOUR exe file should be in the project folder's bin/debug folder.

Ray

#3 Szilard

Szilard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 03:20 PM

Hi Ray

Thank you for your answer. Of course I pressed F5. The EXECUTE file is missing. I create a code after that pressig F5 but there is no .exe file  only .PROGNAME.vshost.exe is. Below in the error list the next message is: Error 1 Error reading Win32 manifest file 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\default.win32manifest' -- 'A rendszer nem találja a megadott fájlt. ' probe1_100406

'A rendszer nem találja a megadott fájlt. ' probe1_100406  "  is means the system can not find the given file. 
I reinstalled the VS2010 but unfortunately this could not solved the problem.

Szilard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.