I have just purchaced a NETDUINO 2.
While trying to compile sample software in c#, it said that it needs Firmware 4.2 while I have 4.1xxxx
I found out that i need to upgrade the TinyBooter.
I follow the instructions according to this:
0. installed SAM-BA 2.12
1. I have erased the older TinyBooter by connecting the 3.3v to the GOLDEN SUQARE.
2. Connect it to 3 different computers (WinXP, WIN7, WIN8.1)
3. it was found as com device (GPS Camera on win8.1 and win7)
4. I Have installed the SAM-BA 2.12 and changed it to "AT81 USB To serial"
5. Unplug, restart the computer
6. run the sam-ba tool - it can see the device (on com3 or 4)
7. I selet the chip (ends with 512) and click connect.
==> 8. the SAM-BA window dissapear and nothing happens (I have waited more than an hour)
9.when I try to run SAM-BA again, it says that it finds another instance running.
I have tried to change the COM PORT Baud Rate to 115200 (As recommended in the SAM-BA Docs)
Any suggestions ?