Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Vishal Kaushik

Member Since 01 Aug 2011
Offline Last Active May 19 2014 06:28 PM
-----

About Me

I am a Software Architect by profession, who believes Software is best way of my self-expression, and my contribution to mankind. I seek opportunities to build innovative software solutions that can benefit its direct and indirect Consumers in small or big ways. I have close to 10 years of experience in developing and envisioning software solutions and services. I have expertise in Architecture Design, Enterprise Integration, Mobile App development, Web Solutions, Web Services, Windows Services and Software Size Estimation mostly around Microsoft .NET Platform.

Present

I am working as a Technology Architect with Accenture (Avanade) in India. I am also Microsoft MVP for Windows Client Development.

What brings me here?

I like to experiment with programming and .NET Micro Framework gives me a place where a lot has to come. Netduino gives me opportunity to express myself.

Community Stats

• Group Members
  • Active Posts 16
  • Profile Views 7864
  • Member Title Member
  • Age 43 years old
  • Birthday May 7, 1981

Contact Information

3 Neutral

User Tools

Friends

Vishal Kaushik hasn't added any friends yet.

Latest Visitors

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.