Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Quadcopter with Netduino Plus

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lvinay

lvinay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:20 AM

Dear all, I am a bit new to netduino plus. All i want is, I wana built a quadcopter. What are the components that I need to purchase? Whether i want to buy a netduino plus, etc.. And how to program the quadcopter. Many Thanks Regards Vinay

#2 mackelen

mackelen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationVeghel - Netherlands

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

Do we also have to built it for you and program it ? We make it a team effort ! :) PS: I wonder how this question was posted when a moderator has to approve it first ...

#3 Paul Newton

Paul Newton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • LocationBerkshire, UK

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:02 PM

Hi Vinay, I think you probably want a Netduino mini - it is the smallest and lightest of the family. The rest will depend on what you need to control and what sensors you are going to use. I'm afraid you'll have to do some homework first. Paul

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.