Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Adafruit ILI9341 TFT

AdaFruitILI932xTftTest ILI9341 TFT

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dweddle

dweddle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:30 PM

I am trying to get my Adafruit ILI9341 TFT with touch shield to work with my Netduino Plus 2. I have found a library over at http://netduinohelpers.codeplex.com/ but the projects seem to all be fore Frame work 4.1. I have tried to rebuild the project into 4.2 but I get errors like "PWN could not be found" are you missing a reference. this seem so come from the fact that Microsoft.SPot.Hardware does not have PWN in 4.2. I had seen here I need to remove that reference and just use SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware but then I loos access to other items that are referenced in the project. CPU, Port and the like.

just so you know if I try to run the project right out of the box. I get when I try to deploy to the device telling me it need 4.1.0.0 versions of the some of the references.

Please help. I have been having vary good luck with my Netduino and really enjoying it. And I am a .net person. but I need my project to work on it. If I cant get this running I will have to move on.

Thanks

Danny

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 27 April 2014 - 05:12 PM

Hi Danny,

When you deploy an app to your Netduino, it needs to target the same version of .NET Micro Framework as the mainboard.

In this case, parts or all of your project are using .NET Micro Framework 4.1. Please right-click on each project, go into Project Properties, and change the Target Framework to ".NET Micro Framework 4.2". Then save your solution.

For the PWM mismatch: Microsoft introduced new PWM classes in .NET Micro Framework 4.2 which are named the same thing as our pre-existing PWM libraries but which have different constructors and methods. I recommend adding the "SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.PWM.dll" assembly to that project. If it still won't compile, replace any class references to "PWM" in your code with "SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.PWM"--and everything should resolve for you.

Does that get you on the right path?

Welcome to the Netduino community,

Chris

#3 asciiman

asciiman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationTurkey

Posted 27 April 2014 - 07:54 PM

hi 

i think it dont contains 

ILI9341 

#4 pmc

pmc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:49 AM

A while ago I provided the STM32F4 low level display drivers for that TFT controller:

http://forums.netdui...isplay-and-spi/

You might want to write a 4.2 or 4.3 interop native extension for the Netduino instead.

Regarding performances, it has been a while since I last measured the timings with the STM but last week I tested the ILI9341 (DisplayTech LCD) on another M4 core and as far as I remember, the results are pretty close with the ones of the STM32F4:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=YT9Pxo51fhA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.