Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Ethernet and SD won't work when building with GCC 4.2.1

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 FelixEmman

FelixEmman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 01:19 PM

Has anyone had problems with the Ethernet and SD when building NetduinoPlus with GCC?

I used GCC 4.2.1 to build the latest code available (4.1.0.update6). I loaded the TinyBooterDecompressor via samba (the one available here in the forum) because of its small size. Then I used MFDeploy to upload ER_CONFIG and ER_FLASH produced by GCC.
Blinking the LED works. However the network and SD do not work.

If I try this:

var interface = NetworkInterface.GetAllNetworkInterfaces()[0];

I get this exception:

An unhandled exception of type 'System.IndexOutOfRangeException'  occurred in Netduino1stApp.exe

#### Exception System.IndexOutOfRangeException  - 0xa9000000 (1) ####
	#### Message: 
	#### Netduino.Program::Main [IP: 0005] ####
A first chance  exception of type 'System.IndexOutOfRangeException' occurred in  Netduino1stApp.exe
An unhandled exception of type 'System.IndexOutOfRangeException'  occurred in Netduino1stApp.exe

Also if I try this:

if (File.Exists(@"\SD\sample.bmp")) Debug.Print("Exists!");

I get this exception:

#### Exception System.IO.IOException - CLR_E_INVALID_DRIVER (1)  ####
	#### Message: 
	#### Microsoft.SPOT.IO.NativeIO::GetAttributes  [IP: 0000] ####
	#### System.IO.File::Exists [IP: 001a] ####
	#### Netduino.Program::Main [IP: 0010] ####
A  first chance exception of type 'System.IO.IOException' occurred in  Microsoft.SPOT.IO.dll

If I load the stock 4.1.0.6 firmware available in the forum, everything works, and these 2 lines of code return the expected result.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.