Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Trouble Accessing Netduino 2 in Bootloader Mode

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wayne Brush

Wayne Brush

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:48 PM

I'm running Windows 7 64 bit. When I plug the netduino 2 into the USB cable, it shows up in the device manager. However, if I press the button (trying to access bootloader) while plugging it in, I hear the PC make the successful connection sound but it doesn't appear in the device manager. I have 4 boards that are bricked until I can figure this out. Any suggestions?

#2 Wayne Brush

Wayne Brush

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:55 PM

Ok, More information on this topic. It appears that the ST Micro USB driver doesn't work on 64 bit machines. I was able to try the various unbricking procedures on a 32 bit machine. They worked perfectly (except for a versioning issue which I get to work on next). However, the ST Micro driver still will not load on the 2 64 bit machines I have access to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.