Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Neduino object oriented motor control in C#

netduino netduino plus net mf 43 motor control dc motor servo motor c# adafruit motor shield stepper motor sparkfun ardumoto

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 NameOfTheDragon

NameOfTheDragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationCanterbury, Kent, UK

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:11 PM

If anyone is looking for something to get involved in, I have started a project to provide motor control for .net Micro Framework projects, using Netduino hardware and MF 4.3.

The project is still 'in flight' and so far I have stepper control working on the Sparkfun Ardumoto shield and am currently working on the Adafruit shield.

I would welcome any contributions. The emphasis of the project is on object oriented design and 'clean code' rather than raw performance. I would also love to be able to unit test my MF projects but haven't found a way to do it yet.

Anyway, the project is on BitBucket at https://bitbucket.or...mf.motorcontrol

Look forward to hearing from you.

--Tim Long

#2 Spiked

Spiked

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:18 PM

I was looking for your design, I did not find it.

#3 NameOfTheDragon

NameOfTheDragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:47 AM

Sorry, what didn't you find exactly?

#4 NameOfTheDragon

NameOfTheDragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 01:13 AM

FYI - I now have the Adafruit V2 motor shield working.

--Tim

#5 NameOfTheDragon

NameOfTheDragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 06:08 PM

I have published an improved version of this library which now directly supports the Adafruit V2 motor shield as well as the Sparkfun Ardumoto shield. The motor control is shield-agnostic and others would be easy to add.

The library is available from NuGet for direct inclusion in your project: http://nuget.org/pac...MF.MotorControl (or just search for Motor Control).

The source code is up on BitBucket: https://bitbucket.or...mf.motorcontrol

--Tim Long

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: netduino, netduino plus, net mf 43, motor control, dc motor, servo motor, c#, adafruit motor shield, stepper motor, sparkfun ardumoto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.