Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Buy makershield-kit in Germany

makershield book shipping tax shipment

Best Answer timtos, 24 September 2014 - 09:09 PM

Hi TinkeringTurtle,

thank you for your reply! I just finished a layout on a breadboard. It was absolutely not a problem. The same with the book - no MakerShield needed to follow.

Thanks again and cheers,

Tim.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 timtos

timtos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:26 PM

Hello. I am trying to get a makershield-kit in Germany (as I don't want to pay 40$ extra and don't want to wait two weeks) but it is really hard to find a place where one can buy it. Does anyone know an adress where this is possible? I checked all the places I know and read about here in this forum but... - no luck so far.

Or is this component probably out-dated? Is it still to good use? Is there something else which has the same functionality?

And if it is not possible to get one - is it possible to follow the book and to complete (!) the examples without the makershield-kit?

Sorry if some of the questions may sound a little bit strange - it's all totally new to me and the book has not arrived yet! ;)

Cheers and thanks,

Tim.

#2 TinkeringTurtle

TinkeringTurtle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:26 PM

The MakerShield kit's come un-assembled and are fairly small. Shipping shouldn't be that bad if you can find some place has them in stock. I have extra kits I could mail you if you strike out but it wouldn't be very fast, as I'd be shipping from the USA.

#3 timtos

timtos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:09 PM   Best Answer

Hi TinkeringTurtle,

thank you for your reply! I just finished a layout on a breadboard. It was absolutely not a problem. The same with the book - no MakerShield needed to follow.

Thanks again and cheers,

Tim.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: makershield, book, shipping, tax, shipment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.