Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

netdurino Go and PWM

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LakeOzark

LakeOzark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:09 AM

I have downloaded four different PWM programs and have problems with all. Here are some of the problems. PWM pwm = new PWM(Pins. GPIO_PIN_D5); error cant find this GPIO_PIN_D5 pwm.SetDutyCycle(50); error cant find this SetDutyCycle pwm.SetPulse(period, duration); error cant find this SetPulse(period, duration ShieldBase shieldbase = new ShieldBase((GoBus.GoSocket) 5); error cant find this ShieldBase I have tried adding the references. No help. What am I doing wrong.

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 25 December 2012 - 04:03 AM

Hi LakeOzark, .NET Micro Framework has new classes for PWM. The new class is "Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.PWM". You'll pass the channel (PWMChannels.PWM_PIN_D##) into your construction along with the desired initial settings...and then call PWM.Start() to start the PWM clock. http://msdn.microsof...y/hh401130.aspx Does that get you pointed in the right direction? Chris

#3 LakeOzark

LakeOzark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:37 PM   Best Answer

Good This is answered

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.