Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

zynischen's Content

There have been 3 items by zynischen (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#34725 video and sonar/ lazer over lay

Posted by zynischen on 06 September 2012 - 08:28 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Is it possible to get video from the video camera and overlay it with sonar data or laser rage data with the netduino for navigation purposes.? And have it relay a video/data of the end result sent to a laptop. And how would I go about it? p.s. i haven't bought one yet, just making sure it meets my requirements Thanks Zynischen.

#34271 What Hardware can you use with Netduino

Posted by zynischen on 27 August 2012 - 11:08 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I am wanting to or planning to build a weaponised tracked autonomous vehicle. plan on utilising gps and sonar. And other things. :D

#33102 What Hardware can you use with Netduino

Posted by zynischen on 04 August 2012 - 07:01 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hello This may seem like a silly question but ill ask it anyway's. :unsure: What Hardware Can you use with Netduino. Does it have to be Specific arduino Capable Hardware Or can we use Just random Hardware? Thanks In advance.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.