Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

ZACHatBD's Content

There have been 1 items by ZACHatBD (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#59124 Driving an Adafruit 2.8" TFT Shield v2 with Netduino Plus 2

Posted by ZACHatBD on 09 July 2014 - 02:56 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I am new to the Netduino world and I've been asked by my employer to look at using an Adafruit touch display (version 2 of the 2.8" shield) in unison with the Netduino to display 2 very simple buttons that function as an input and output for an instrument we are developing. I've been looking for sample code, but most of it is for v1 of the display and netduino 1, not Plus 2. Also are the pins from the Adafruit display a 1-1 match for the inputs on the Netduino. Any help would be appreciated.

Display

http://www.adafruit.com/products/1651

Board

Netduino Plus 2

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.