Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Yeison's Content

There have been 5 items by Yeison (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#39439 Netduino 1 Firmware v4.2.0 (update 1)

Posted by Yeison on 16 November 2012 - 01:55 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Are you running Windows 8 by any chance? Sometimes I have to boot with driver signing enforcement disabled to get SAM-BA to work under Windows 8 x64.

Chris

hi Chris.

I have the same problem Arian, I use Windows 7 but to give connect the window disappears.

Thank you.

#39437 Netduino Plus 1 Firmware v4.1.1 BETA 1

Posted by Yeison on 15 November 2012 - 11:46 PM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Did you try holding down the pushbutton and then powering the board by plugging it in via USB? This will put it in bootloader mode.

If I tried that but like in Device Manager does not recognize the netduino plus.

Thanks.

#39344 Netduino Plus 1 Firmware v4.1.1 BETA 1

Posted by Yeison on 14 November 2012 - 04:18 PM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

help No harm if my netduino, when I connect I get what you do not recognize the device. And when I connect MFDeploy appears: connecting to ... Failure - Device is invalid or not responding. attached images. Thank you.

Attached Thumbnails

• Ayuda.png
  • ayuda2.png
  • ayuda3.png

#37280 Netduino Plus 1 Firmware v4.1.1 BETA 1

Posted by Yeison on 16 October 2012 - 12:52 PM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

hello Disconnect my Netduino when I was running and now I want MFDeploy switch modes of transportation to COM1 or COM2 usb but I no longer appears on the USB device is connected. When I give the option of ping get an error: Failure: Device is invalid or not responding. What should I do? Thank you.

#39348 Unknown device

Posted by Yeison on 14 November 2012 - 05:11 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I erased the Netduino using the gold pad and 3.3V.

How is this done?, I'm new to this and do not know how well it works MFDeploy and SAMBA.

My netduino plus computaror not recognized.

Thank you.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.