yetanothernetduino's Content - Netduino Forums

Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

yetanothernetduino's Content

There have been 7 items by yetanothernetduino (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#48692 Seeduino GPRS Shield V2.0

Posted by yetanothernetduino on 24 April 2013 - 03:19 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone have used this seeduino gprs shield version 2 on netduino and managed to be able to read SMSes?

#48590 GPRS Shield

Posted by yetanothernetduino on 21 April 2013 - 01:57 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Even if the data is in in that format, is the a conversion out there?

Because it's kind of useless to read sms that are unreadable to human.

I am sure someone out there would having this kind of this issue?

#48016 GPRS Shield

Posted by yetanothernetduino on 04 April 2013 - 01:21 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi,

I am using this code

http://netduino2seedgsm.codeplex.com/

and this hardware

http://www.seeedstud...l?cPath=132_134

Managed to send sms ok however reading all SMS have been no joy.

Just wondering y whthe visual studio output produces funny characters: eg AÕi5GªA,j etc etc even thought the code is converted byte[] from utf8 string.

private static string GetUTF8StringFrombytes(byte[] byteVal)
  {
  byte[] btOne = new byte[1];
  StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder("");
  char uniChar;
  for (int i = 0; i < byteVal.Length; i++)
  {
  btOne[0] = byteVal[i];
  if (btOne[0] > 127)
  {
  uniChar = Convert.ToChar(btOne[0]);
  sb.Append(uniChar);
  Debug.Print(uniChar.ToString());
  }
  else
  {
  sb.Append(new string(Encoding.UTF8.GetChars(btOne)));
  Debug.Print(new string(Encoding.UTF8.GetChars(btOne)));
  }
  }
  return sb.ToString();
  }
  }

#47544 N+(2) Aquarium Controller

Posted by yetanothernetduino on 24 March 2013 - 10:42 PM in Project Showcase

This is a great example to learn from - the original author is  very kind to post his projects.

My questions about this projects.

1. How do you actually debug the plugin projects? since the project methology is iplugable and all .be files are in SD card?

2. What's the best best way to transfer files/deploy files into SD Card? Currently, I just remove the card and place into a card reader - which is time consuming. Is this the only option?

Thanks in advance.

#45356 Components for Netdunio Plus 2

Posted by yetanothernetduino on 12 February 2013 - 05:43 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi All,

After doing some research for watering controlled system

1. netduino plus 2 - because I am familiar with .NET

2. solenoid valve http://www.alpha-cru...0386509971.html

3. 12V Relay Board

4. Breadboard

5. LED lights (indicator)

6. Wires/jumpers

Anything I need? What type of resisters do I need? Can you some of us kindly list out the items I've missed out? :)

To be franky, I just want to buy a kit - but there are none. I am just interested in programming side and that's all.

#44748 Components for Netdunio Plus 2

Posted by yetanothernetduino on 02 February 2013 - 04:25 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Thanks Ulrik, Sorry for a newbie question. I have zero knowledge in electronic So if the valve is 12v that means I need 12v relay board? Do you know anyone selling just a kit so all I do is put them together to archive this project. I am mostly interested in programming. Or do you know any website that list out exact items to buy for this type of project? Thanks again for your reply

#44709 Components for Netdunio Plus 2

Posted by yetanothernetduino on 01 February 2013 - 02:42 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

HI All,

I am coming from a .net background so programming won't be hard.

I just got hooked into Netduino about 3 hours ago. Immediately, I just want to build a computerized controlled watering system (now) and control some lights (near future)

Can you please suggest me what's the relay module for Netdunio Plus 2? I saw there are a couple on eBay/Amazon and I am a bit confused and not sure if they are compitable, and what else do I need in order build this system?

I am starting with two empty hands, and the items I have in mind so far are

1. solenoid wavles, pipe, drippers

2. netduino plus 2

Thank you in advance :)

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.