Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Zoidberg's Content

There have been 3 items by Zoidberg (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#24708 GM862 Eval Board?

Posted by Zoidberg on 26 February 2012 - 10:18 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi,

I've been looking at http://www.coolcompo...oard-p-307.html and would like to know if anyone has managed to get this working with the Netduino or if you know that it is possible?

I'm still very new to the Netduino having only gotten as far as making some LEDs flash before putting it away on a shelf so I don't want to do any soldering or figuring out resistor codes to get it to work. I am a proficient C# programmer so the coding side isn't a problem, it's just the electronics that scare me.

Thanks

#21959 .NET code in the Netduino

Posted by Zoidberg on 21 December 2011 - 11:46 PM in General Discussion

When Visual Studio deploys the assembly to the Netduino is it sending the MSIL or has it used NGen to create native code that the board can understand? If it doesn't use NGen, could it or does that not make sense for these sorts of projects? I'm wondering how it all actually works :)

#21920 How do interrupts work?

Posted by Zoidberg on 21 December 2011 - 12:06 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi, I'd like to know how interrupts actually work. I just tried flashing the onboard LED and using the switch to start/stop the flashing but found that it would respond slowly to the press that should leave the LED turned off. My code is http://paste2.org/p/1832360 if you want to take a look but it's quite messy. I press the button when the LED is off which should end the main (inner) loop and leave the LED off but what I'm seeing is the LED turn back on and stay on until I press the button again when it'll just resume flashing.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.