Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

cefa's Content

There have been 4 items by cefa (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#33953 Netduino Firmware v4.2.0

Posted by cefa on 20 August 2012 - 04:47 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hello I have followed all the procedure to reset,re-flash Neduino plus to the firmware 4.2.0.0, I have successful reading with MFdeploy , setted an hardware address (also the mac address) also i test a little program (led blink) BUT, the ethernet interface is not working, it stop working, but WAS working with the previous firmware There are no led blinking, only the led ACT flink one time when i poer up netduino, then stop what are your suggestions? what i have to do? thanks to everybody siza

#33961 Netduino Firmware v4.2.0

Posted by cefa on 20 August 2012 - 07:28 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi cefa,

You're posting this in the Netduino (not Netduino Plus) thread... Can you press PING in MFDeploy and verify that you're running Netduino Plus firmware (with Ethernet support) and not the regular Netduino firmware by accident?

Chris

Hi Chris,
Sorry i vould apologise, You are rigth ....and i need to sleep more ;-)
now i re-done all with the rigth firmware and its all ok...also ethernet!
thanks

cefa

#33977 Visual studio express connection error

Posted by cefa on 20 August 2012 - 11:54 PM in Visual Studio

Hi cefa,

Try closing MFDeploy. Does the device now appear in Visual C# Express?

If you change deployment from USB to Serial and then back to USB, does that help?

Chris

Hi Chris
As i understand with netduino and pc software sometimes needs only a reboot ....
thanks

cefa

#33968 Visual studio express connection error

Posted by cefa on 20 August 2012 - 08:36 PM in Visual Studio

After installing the latest version of the firmware (version 4.2.0.0) and also the new framework (4.2), when i made a new project---properties---dotNET micro framework --->by setting the combo to USB deploy, in the device, nothing appear (should be "netduino_plus") Using MFdeply i have no error I try to erase and re-install .NET new framework, also the sdk and the temporary files on windos, but no success? somebody have already figth this situation? thanks cefa

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.