Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

kastengeist's Content

There have been 1 items by kastengeist (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#51750 GPS Uploader to wordpress blog

Posted by kastengeist on 28 July 2013 - 11:20 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hello, Curious if  one might know where I could get someone to write a program for me using a netduino plus, have yet to purchase it and I am an amateur but need a project done that deals with GPS and making a post to Wordpress. I need it to be used like a chart plotter on thepuzzycat.com . So get GPS data, Output it to an I2C 16,2 LCD and upload current data to a wordpress blog and make a post. The wordpress blog uses Google maps API. Even if I could get it uploaded to a text file on the server would be a plus. Thank you.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.