Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

EricMeyer's Content

There have been 13 items by EricMeyer (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#58020 Ethernet Module Update

Posted by EricMeyer on 09 May 2014 - 05:37 PM in Netduino Go

Are we still on track for a June release of the Ethernet Module?

#60491 Ethernet Module Update

Posted by EricMeyer on 21 October 2014 - 11:48 AM in Netduino Go

Yeah ... nothing, but broken promises.   :(  Shame.

#58532 Ethernet Module Update

Posted by EricMeyer on 03 June 2014 - 12:24 PM in Netduino Go

Beastyboy,

You pretty much nailed how I perceive things. 

Chris,

You guys have got to start shipping something this summer or your creditably will be totally shot. (if it isn't already.)  The Netduino's are very nice, but I'm wondering if you guys can manage a follow up product that isn't just another Netduino variant.   The idea behind the GO is great, too bad the execution of the idea has not lived up to the potential.  The agent watch is another great idea, but I'm not going to touch it until you guys actually start delivering on some of your promises.

-Eric

#58483 Ethernet Module Update

Posted by EricMeyer on 30 May 2014 - 12:43 PM in Netduino Go

Well it has been almost two years since this thread started.  Do you have a release date for it yet?  Many of the early go bus supporters have moved on, is that what we should all be doing.   I think architecture of the Go Bus is superior to Gadgeteer, but if you can't deliver product it doesn't really matter.   

Is it even being worked on?  

-Eric

#60993 The GoBus Upgrade

Posted by EricMeyer on 16 December 2014 - 08:41 PM in Netduino Go

Many of us have complained about the definition of "Coming Soon" on this board.   I still check in, but I'm certainly not buying anything or doing any development until there is an actual product.  (I was a early adopter and I feel badly burned by the whole thing.)

#60073 Farewell Netduino GO

Posted by EricMeyer on 11 September 2014 - 02:18 PM in Netduino Go

This all sounds very promising, I hope it sees the light of day.   GoBus concept is very solid, but progress has been hideously slow.

-Eric

#61985 Netduino.IP Technical Preview (Build 1)

Posted by EricMeyer on 30 March 2015 - 12:17 PM in Netduino.IP Technical Preview

That isn't much of an update. (Lacks any details)  However it is so much better than total silence.  Thank you Chris.

-Eric

#60369 Low cost wifi module ESP8266 for IoT

Posted by EricMeyer on 08 October 2014 - 11:52 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Finally a truly low cost wifi module!  Can't wait to hear if it works well with .NETMF.

-Eric

#62480 Go socket modules PLEASE VOTE.

Posted by EricMeyer on 06 May 2015 - 12:38 PM in Netduino Go

GPS

Bluetooth 4.2

-Eric

#60561 Where is Chris Walker?

Posted by EricMeyer on 28 October 2014 - 12:15 PM in General Discussion

His user profile says:

Last Active Oct 03 2014 12:36 AM

So he has been missing in action for over 3 weeks.  

-Eric

#60610 Where is Chris Walker?

Posted by EricMeyer on 03 November 2014 - 01:05 PM in General Discussion

He lives!    B)

#61161 Netduino Go / Misrepresentation

Posted by EricMeyer on 05 January 2015 - 01:25 PM in General Discussion

I agree, if they are not going to support the GO architecture/products ... end of life them and be done with it.  Stringing GO customers along with empty promises for years is criminal.   

-Eric

#61171 Netduino Go / Misrepresentation

Posted by EricMeyer on 05 January 2015 - 07:52 PM in General Discussion

Chris,

More of the same song we have been hearing since the GO complaints started.  I don't see how anything has changed at all.  

-Eric

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.