Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

William Basser's Content

There have been 6 items by William Basser (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#35817 Netduino Plus Update

Posted by William Basser on 22 September 2012 - 02:07 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I have cleaned up my hard drive, re-installed all the items from the download page and there is no tinybootercompressor.hex or ER_FLASH ER_CONFIG files anywhere.

#35878 Netduino Plus Update

Posted by William Basser on 24 September 2012 - 04:03 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Found it and got it working. Thanks for the help.

#35737 Netduino Plus Update

Posted by William Basser on 21 September 2012 - 10:42 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I have done that. I need to restore the tiny booter as well as the board is clean. Where do I get the images for the tiny booter and the firmware?

#35733 Netduino Plus Update

Posted by William Basser on 21 September 2012 - 10:14 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

One thing I noted is you keep referring to Version 4.2.0.1, where do I get this firmware?

#35419 Netduino Plus Update

Posted by William Basser on 17 September 2012 - 01:53 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I downloadded the new firmware and went throught the cycle again. When I go to deplay the firmware, I go through the sequence, with the follwing info from the deploy window: Chk signature S At this point the led on the device goes out. If I re-connect and attempt to quiry the device capabilities, I get Error: No response from device. I have verified that I have the latest firmware. The boot loader seems to function properly as well as being able to communicate to the device with the boot loader, i.e. I can set the network address and such. I would appreciate any help you can give on this.

#35379 Netduino Plus Update

Posted by William Basser on 16 September 2012 - 06:09 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I have a netduino plus rev b board. I updated the boot loader with Sambo with no errors. I then attempted to download the new firmware through MFDeploy. The unit pins successfully, I then select both ER_CONFIG and ER_FLASH files. I get the message that it is erasing and deploying, but it does not complete. I have attached a screen shot below. Pinging... Error: No response from device Pinging... Error: No response from device Pinging... TinyBooter Bootloader build info: Netduino Plus (v4.2.0.0 RC3) by Secret Labs LLC Chk signature SignatChk signature SError: No response from device Not Supported Pinging... TinyBooter Bootloader build info: Netduino Plus (v4.2.0.0 RC3) by Secret Labs LLC Not Supported Error: No response from device Any ideas?

Attached Thumbnails

• 9-16-2012 1-07-14 PM.png

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.