Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Rossi's Content

There have been 2 items by Rossi (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#70287 Code copy protection

Posted by Rossi on 30 June 2017 - 01:45 PM in General Discussion

Hi jinlye, First: Christoc...yes, you can use Dotfuscator. You'll need the non-Express version of Visual Studio for that, I believe. Second: You can actually build the Netduino firmware as "RTM" which will lock out the debugger--and you can add digital kits to the firmware which lock down your unit. You could even lock the flash on the MCU after flashing it. More details are available in the "\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\Documentation\" folder and in the microcontroller datasheet. Lots of options. .NET MF is great for open source electronics boards, but it also has these types of options for commercial products which want to be locked down. Chris

Hi Chris,

can you explain me with sample this:

"You can actually build the Netduino firmware as "RTM" which will lock out the debugger--and you can add digital kits to the firmware which lock down your unit."

Thanks

Alex

#69135 analog input with GL5528 photoresistor

Posted by Rossi on 08 June 2017 - 11:03 AM in Netduino 3

Hi Sir,

I'm working with GL5528 photoresistor connected with analog channel.

The voltage value is floating.

How can I stabilize the voltage?

Regards

Alex

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.