Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

X7JAY7X's Content

There have been 6 items by X7JAY7X (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#10421 Netduino Firmware v4.1.2 ALPHA 0

Posted by X7JAY7X on 01 March 2011 - 02:00 AM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Nevermind. I figured it out. Had to reinstall with SAMBA. Chris, am I the only person that has had this deployment problem?

#10498 Netduino Firmware v4.1.2 ALPHA 0

Posted by X7JAY7X on 03 March 2011 - 03:20 AM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Chris, when are you expecting to have Serial Port implementation through the USB (ie send receive data from pc via virtual serial port) and a way to store user defined variables/settings on the chip (ie like a eeprom)? These are the two features I am really waiting for before I used the Netduino for my project.

#10402 Netduino Firmware v4.1.2 ALPHA 0

Posted by X7JAY7X on 28 February 2011 - 05:58 PM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

I will try this when I get home. If I have to reflash the bootloader how do I do this? Do I need a JTAG cable?

#10386 Netduino Firmware v4.1.2 ALPHA 0

Posted by X7JAY7X on 28 February 2011 - 12:45 PM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

It wont let me. It grinds on "Connecting to TinyBooter" and then an error pops up that says "Error: No response from device"

#10379 Netduino Firmware v4.1.2 ALPHA 0

Posted by X7JAY7X on 28 February 2011 - 12:04 PM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

When I ping I get "TinyCLR".

#10358 Netduino Firmware v4.1.2 ALPHA 0

Posted by X7JAY7X on 28 February 2011 - 04:12 AM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

I followed these directions with no problem: Switching from USB debugging to serial debugging: 1.Grab our enhanced version of MFDeploy. 2.Run the enhanced MFDeploy. Select USB transport, and make sure your Netduino is selected. 3.In MFDeploy, select the Target Menu > Configuration > Deployment Transport 4.Switch deployment from USB to COM1. You can switch back anytime (via serial). The problem is switching back to USB Deployment. When I try to change deployment over serial I keep getting "Device has old or unsupported configuration". I can ping the device over serial but that is about it. Any ideas?

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.